February 19, 2010

Victoria Beckham defends skinny models



Following her fourth and very successful collection at New York Fashion Week,
Victoria Beckham has weighed in on the size debate.
Her position? Defending skinny models.

“Most of these girls are naturally thin,”says Victoria,who is often criticised about her own weight.

“And I don’t think we should be discriminating against

someone because they are too thin or too curvy or too

large or whatever it is.”

Speaking to US TV show The View, Victoria added,“the campaign the CFDA

has launched is called ‘Health is Beauty’and they are definitely

encouraging designers to work with healthier sized models.

Perhaps it will encourage Ms.Beckham to eat something.



1 comments on "Victoria Beckham defends skinny models"

nedsi on September 20, 2011 at 3:39 AM said...

Great post! Blogging is actually a work and I like very much your blogging work... nedsi10.org

Post a Comment

Rss

Subscribe

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

My fashion life

My fashion life

My fashion life Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez