November 18, 2009

Claudia Schiffer to design?



Yet another model turning to design? As Claudia Schiffer celebrates her 21st year as a supermodel, she’s hinted she may be ready to dabble in design.

One of the fashion’s favourite supers, Claudia Schiffer, admitting she still wants to “continue in this role [modelling] as long as possible”, has decided she’s ready to create a collection under her own name.“I’ve been in this business for so long and developed my name globally, but I have no product to show for it. And I would love to develop it now,” said Claudia

0 comments on "Claudia Schiffer to design?"

Post a Comment

Rss

Subscribe

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

My fashion life

My fashion life

My fashion life Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez