May 5, 2009

Moss,The Muse



Kate Moss has the golden touch. She can pull off anything you put on her. But the question is pull what off? Either she’s got a really nasty headache or she just got out of shower look in that turban. The only thing that’s getting a thumbs up are those rocking gold pumps. My, I won’t even last five minutes walking in those but that’s something Kate is very good at.Kate is wearing a Marc Jacobs dress at the Costume Institute Gala

2 comments on "Moss,The Muse"

Mina on May 8, 2009 at 1:22 PM said...

i personally though she looked stunning in that dress at the Met. she is pure style. i cant wear such highheels either and i dont think she can for too long either. they are just all for show and sometimes u have to sacrifice comfort for fashion even though i dont usually live by that rule.

xoxo
mina
www.thefabulousgirlsguidetofashion.blogspot.com

Fashion Personality on May 10, 2009 at 9:44 PM said...

Beautiful and stunning outfit. The heels is pretty but not for me either... too high. She's fantastic.

Post a Comment

Rss

Subscribe

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

My fashion life

My fashion life

My fashion life Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez