April 11, 2009

Love your style: Heidi Klum




The Project Runway presenter, supermodel and supermum Heidi Klum was not always known for her style but these days the Victoria’s Secret stunner is hard to ignore. It all started with that sensational red John Galliano gown she wore at the Oscars two years ago. Now a regular fixture on the red carpet, Heidi seldom puts a (Louboutin clad) foot wrong. Heidi-hi loves a LBD. I love this leather-corseted dominatrix style and her accessories but would have preferred them teamed with tougher heels. Still, as always, she manages to pull it off. Some girls have all the luck.Wait, isn’t that Katherine Heigl? Nope, it’s just our Heidi, dressed in figure-hugging Roland Mouret with screen siren hair and make-up. Mad Men’s femme fatales have got nothing on Klum!

1 comments on "Love your style: Heidi Klum"

Giulia on April 11, 2009 at 2:59 PM said...

I love Heidi Klum..she is natural, simple..a good mother and a gorgeous woman in the same time!:)

P.S Thank you for following my blog!

xx
Julia

Post a Comment

Rss

Subscribe

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

My fashion life

My fashion life

My fashion life Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez