April 19, 2009

Drew Barrymore finally finds a look that suits her



To me,Drew Barrymore seems like the sort of woman who just always looks like a little girl playing dress up with her mum's cosmetics and jewellery.She never seems to sport looks that really fit her body and personality,with the blue confection of a dress and the tranny bouffant on the red carpet recently drive that point home.
What must make it difficult is that she doesn't sit at either end of the conventionally attractive spectrum: she's not a blonde Marilyn bombshell and she's not a girl next door (although I'm sure thousands of you will disagree with me on that point).To date, I have never seen her in anything I really like... until now. It looks like somebody finally figured out her attractiveness.

It's 1920s glamour,a look I never would previously associated with Barrymore. It's the most flattering and natural thing I've seen her in. She should do a lot more period dressing from this era... Seeing her in pics at this premier she looks very Daisy as played by Mia Farrow (not in personality). She rocks the Gatsby-era garb and make up.

0 comments on "Drew Barrymore finally finds a look that suits her"

Post a Comment

Rss

Subscribe

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

My fashion life

My fashion life

My fashion life Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez