May 24, 2009

Cannes: Another day of gorgeous gowns



So Angelina and Brad have finally arrived, and Angelina was dressed to impress. I think she’s now put those pregnancy rumours to bed as she appeared in a thigh high split dress which was both figure hugging and flattering.

The delectable duo were out in Cannes for the screening of Tarantino’s ‘Inglorious Basterds’, Angelina’s Versace gown is truly magnificent. From the floor skimming length, to the nude colour and one-shoulder, this dress is so on trend it hurts. And she looks incredible, we had begun to wonder whether Jolie had been lost to the realms of mum dressing, but no she is back on her best form. Stunning!

0 comments on "Cannes: Another day of gorgeous gowns"

Post a Comment

Rss

Subscribe

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

My fashion life

My fashion life

My fashion life Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez